Welcome Video for you 'Play' link is positioned below ↓ Scroll down to next screenIf you feel that your voice is not heard, that you are not part of decision making and cannot make your diabetes journey your own, then you will find it harder to live comfortably and successfully with this condition. Good diabetes care puts the person at the heart of decision making, offering support and direction when needed.Low Cost Affordable Package
- Diabetes Type 2 Care Package -The plan The plan involves a great deal of the work done by myself and we will be discussed with you and payable every x3 weeks.
- Through the Be Fit For Life Diabetes Care Plan, you’ll have access to continuous care and support from our expert team, tailored to your specific goals; weight reduction and nutritional support and needs, at an all-inclusive and surprisingly affordable monthly cost.
- Email me to discuss; firstname.lastname@example.org
Diabetes Type 2 - Necessary changes of lifestyle are also challenging and can radically change the person's way of life.
It is not about making the negative feelings go away, but rather about providing people with opportunities to discuss and explore these feelings and thus move on to negotiating and wrestling with them in a way that allows life to continue.
If you live with type 2 diabetes, exercising regularly can help you manage your blood sugar levels and weight. It may also help you reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke, reduce cardiovascular risk factors, and promote overall health.
- Being active lowers your blood sugar level
- Physical exercise helps lower your blood sugar level.
- Staying healthy if you have type 2 diabetes A healthy diet and keeping active will help you manage your blood sugar level.
- It'll also help you control your weight and generally feel better.