While you can’t prevent accidental injury, stop aging or change your genetic makeup, lifestyle changes can help manage and prevent lower back pain.
• Improve your physical fitness; strong core muscles help support the lower back
• Lose weight; even carrying an extra 10 pounds contributes to lower back pain
• Use proper posture and body mechanics
• Choose the best backpack for your body and needs
• Apply ergonomic principles to your work space
• Avoid a sedentary lifestyle; stay active
• Stop tobacco use, smoking and/or vapingRead More